Friday, June 20, 2014

PLACES TO GO! NORVELL SHOE REPAIR

The walkway and parking lot at my place of employment is murderous to my dear stilettos.
 
 

It’s so bad, that I’ve began wearing flats or flip-flops as I make that trek from my car to the front entrance.

Concrete, Asphalt & Flip-Flops
 
I’ve tried self-repairing my heels, which was a big fail.  I further damaged the heel trying to remove the metal rod.



I had a very hard time locating an inexpensive repair shop that could work miracles.
Finally I found Norvell Shoe Repair on North Avenue.

Norvell Shoe Repair

The shoe repairman pulled out his pliers and proudly pulled out that metal rod (right in front of me) located in one of my shoes with ease...as if he were pulling a straw out of a Slurpee!

The end result:  Four pairs of revitalized shoes for the price of one new pair!

 
Almost like new!

Once again, my beautiful RVA is the home of an awesome business that has given me happiness & satisfaction. 

Next month, I will share another RVA hidden jewel!

Please share your shoe repair story in the comment section below.

Also visit me on Instagram @ecleticbouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment