Sunday, June 8, 2014


CHRONICLES OF A BLOOMING URBANISTA - REVAMPED BLOGAZINE

 I love my city, Richmond Virginia (RVA)!

I wanted to share the love I have for this blossoming city through Eclectic Bouquet.  I have revamped my blog so that I can share the wonderful RVA people, places and events that I have the chance to experience.  

My new “blogazine” will now include a new topic every week of each month:
 
·         Week 1: Passioneers 12 – This post will include an interview of passionate entrepreneurs in RVA.  I will ask them 12 questions that will allow us to explore the root of their passions.
My daughter, Jessica will be one of the featured Passioneers
 interviewed within the next few months.  Her artwork is on display
@ Taza on Forest Hill Avenue in RVA.
 
·         Week 2: Where To Go – where can I get a plate of delicious soul food in RVA? Does anyone sell nice, inexpensive antiques?  These questions (and more) will be answered in these posts.
                                                RVA's beautiul James River is behind me!
 
 ·                   Week 3: Style – I will post a pict of my favorite style piece of the month, clothing, jewelry,  shoes, makeup…
 

·         Week 4:  What To Do – Festivals, Fiestas, Fun!
These refreshments were served at one of Richmond's
poetry events,
which will be featured soon!
 
Please join me as I explore RVA! My first post will be up on this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment