Sunday, February 2, 2014

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!


The second month of 2014 began as a wonderful weekend!

Maybe that’s a sign that February will be just as great as January, maybe even better.

To help make this new month another month of daily celebrations I’ve thought of new reasons to make each day feel extra special:

*Make-up Monday:  I’m using the word “make-up” very carefully because I don’t use a lot of the stuff, but I will share the beauty items I do use.

*Top Ten Tuesday:  Each week I will share some of my top ten lists that will countdown a number of random & fun things.

*Wear It Wednesday:  Some of my favorite fashion & beauty items will be highlighted each Wednesday.

*Thirsty Thursday:  I will create fun & easy family friendly concoctions.

*Friday For The Fellas:  As I promised in a previous blog post, I will share some of my favorite fashion and grooming items designed for the gents.

*Wondrous Weekends: Weekends are soooooo awesome!  Whether I am staying home or running the streets, I enjoy every minute of my Saturday & Sunday. I always make each weekend minute worthwhile, so who knows what kind of activities I will pull out of my hat during those two fun days…poetry, fashion, crafting, celebrating, festival hopping, shopping...

 
I just purchased this cute pink steering wheel cover for Miss Browne after
taking her to the car wash for a little “after snow” pampering.

Join me as I celebrate all 28 days of this beautiful month!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment