Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WEAR IT WEDNESDAY - STEVE MADDEN BLACK FRINGE TOTE


Today’s Wear It Wednesday featured item is my Steve Madden Black Fringe Tote. 
 
 
This bag is not only fun to wear, it’s also practical.  I can load all of my stuff in there and have enough room for some of my family’s stuff too!  Every once in a while, when I sit this bag in the passenger side seat in my car, I hear that helpful beeping sound that warns the passenger to put their seat belt on.  That’s how heavy this bag can get sometimes.

It came with a long, removable shoulder strap, but I removed it and only use the two shorter straps that fit on my shoulder just fine.


 
I love Steve Madden’s line of bags and shoes and why not. They’re affordable, good looking & well made.  Like I said in a previous post, they are the working woman’s splurge.

Let me know what you think about this cute bag in the comment’s section below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment