Friday, January 3, 2014

FIRST TIME FRIDAY

Oh, let me tell you the story of how I celebrated my very first, First Time Friday!

It all started with the Washington Redskins football team.  My husband, Mark is the ultimate Washington fan (hence, the Redskins room pictured below).  Even though my football knowledge is very limited, I think I can be considered a football wife. I celebrate the wins, console Mark after the losses and attend the games  & Redskins events in the icy cold and the sunny heat.
Mark recently purchased this cute pink RG3 jersey for me, because he said that, I don't “represent” when we visit FedEx Field. I’m usually the only attendee not dripping in NFL paraphernalia.    I wore this shiny pink cutie for the first time today while participating in Jersey Day at work.  Enjoy…


This First Time Friday ended at our neighborhood Cookout.  There’s a brand new Cookout  in Richmond and I decided to try it out for the first time. The drive-thru lines were so long, I decided to walk in and purchase my delicious dinner, which included the following yummies:

*  Bacon cheeseburger (first time try)

*  Hushpuppies

*  Fries

*  Mocha, Heath Bar milkshake (first time try)

Good Greif!





Try something new and let me know how much you enjoyed it in the comment section below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment