Saturday, January 4, 2014

SATURDAY ENSEMBLE


It’s Saturday!!!
My Saturdays are usually filled with a slurry of late starts, grocery shopping, oil changes, gas pumping, errand running and so on.  There’s no reason why I should participate in those activities while  looking like a sloth (no offense to sloths though).  So I borrowed some leggings from my daughter, Jessica, put together the accessories pictured below commenced to “running the streets”. 

 
While running the streets today, I purchased these beautiful Revlon eye shadow pots in purple and copper.
 
I wore the copper eye shadow today.

I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but I do love eye shadow.  I’ll share my morning facial routine with you at a later date…it’s very simple and not fancy at all. 

One thing I’m starting to realize about eye shadow is the less expensive eye shadow palates I purchase at beauty supply stores seem have more pop than the name brand eye shadow.  I’ll do a little more research and share my findings with you later.
This is the one of my favorite eye shadow palates that include colors that pop (note the vibrant pink...its almost gone!)
 
Well…after piecing together such cute parts, I was able to construct this elegant but casual whole.


*   Brown pin stripe Fedora

*   Revlon copper eye shadow

*   Maybeline Great Lash mascara

*   Black wrap sweater

*   “Borrowed” black leggings

*   Aerosoles black boots

Let me know how you keep your “casual cool” on Saturdays while doing what you do and let me know what you think about my Saturday ensemble in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment