Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TUESDAY SHOESDAY



BEAUTIFUL PARIAH©
By Rose V. Smith
 
My passion for three & a quarter inch platform Stilettos
Does not reflect a desire to tip toe past foes
Who bitterly mutter blatant contempt as I Sashay by…
It simply reflects my desire to Sashay.
 Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, and even my dream shoe Christian Louboutin .  They all make me feel quite gitty inside.  Y’all know the feeling! You step into the shoe store, knowing that you intend to leave with a pair of beautiful , Scarpas, Chaussures, Zapatos
 
You scan the displays…slip on a few pair…saunter around the store…staring at your feet’s reflection.
 Once you’ve made your decision, you place the box on the counter, watch as the register calculates surprising discounts (“…oh, and you also receive a 30% Spring-Fling discount today”).  At this point I’m usually bouncing on my tip-toes.
When you reach your car, you know you should use good judgment and place your bag in the trunk of your car, but you place the bag in the front seat, so that you can peep into the bag at each red light.
Hmmph!!!  Don’t judge!  My fellow shoe lovers (guys and girls) understand! 
Well, when I purchase this pair of sparkly black Deréon shoes during my lunch break more than a year ago, I experienced the same scenario above.
 

Let me know what you think about these cuties in the comments box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment