Monday, January 27, 2014

MOCHA MONDAY AT PANERA BREAD - CAFFEINE, CARBS & CUTE


The final Mocha Monday of the month was celebrated at Panera Bread.


Their mocha tastes more like a kicked-up hot chocolate, but that suits me just fine.

I also enjoyed one of their very delicious plain bagels and huge cinnamon bun.
 
CARBS – SUGAR – CHOCOLATE – COFFEE

The breakfast of champions?
More like the breakfast of Champion Monday Conquerors!
To be quite honest, I did not get to eat my bagel & bun until about 3pm because I was having a bit of a Twilight Zone Monday, but I was still able to kick butt today (like a champion).

I was even able to look cute doing so….

 
 

Please go to the comments section below and let me know what delicious treat helped you kick Monday's Butt.
                                                                                                         

 


No comments:

Post a Comment