Tuesday, January 7, 2014

MOCHA MONDAY


…I was nestled all snug in my bed, while visions of Sugar Shack danced in my head.
I fell in love with two dark, delicious hotties  @ the Sugar Shack in 2013!.  Hot Mocha & chocolate donuts. (Well one is hot the other is just…dark & delicious).   


                                                                                                                Mocha



 

 
 
 
 
                 Chocolate-Caramel Donut 
This love affair with the Sugar Shack's snacks started last Summer.  It all began one morning as I drove my youngest daughter Erica to her summer job.  I was about to drop her off when I spotted my new vice (unknown to me at the time), sitting right across the street.  “Hmmm. Let’s see what this place is all about.” (I’m not sure, by that's probably what I said that day).  Well, I’ve been “seeing what it’s all about” ever since.  These are  the stars of some of my pass rendezvous.
Heath Bar Chocolate Donut
Coconut Chocolate Donut
 
And since today is Mocha Monday, I have to tell you, their mocha is the richest mocha I’ve ever swooned for.  It has that perfect mix of thick and not so thick.  You can really taste the coffee flavor as well as the chocolate flavor.  Just look at all that richness…
 
If you are ever in the Richmond  area (Lombardy & Leigh Street), please enjoy a donut and some mocha, or any of the other yummy treats & drinks from the Sugar Shack & let me know what you think in the comments section below. 
You can also visit me on Instagram @ EclecticBouquet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment