Thursday, January 2, 2014

SPLURGEDAY THURSDAY


Happy Spurgeday Thursday Y'all!

I’ve decided that instead of mourning the end of the holiday season, I would turn each weekday into my own personal holiday. 

Observe:

*  Mocha Monday:  I love Mocha.  I will enjoy a cup of mocha from a different location each Monday…home, Starbucks, McDonalds, Panera, Taza, Sugar Shack…

*  Shoesday Tuesday:  I will highlight a beautiful pair of shoes each week. These shoes will either be a pair from my collection or my wish list.

*  Wow’em Wednesday:  Dinner can get pretty mundane during the week sometimes.  I will try a new or exciting recipe every Wednesday & try to Wow my family.

*  Splurgeday Thursday:  I am the original broke girl and Thursdays are usually my "brokest" day of the week. That shouldn’t keep me from treating myself to something cute though. Right? Yes!!!! Watch as I purchase a treat.  These treats will have a prices range from .25 cent to, well, whatever I can afford that week.

*  First Time Friday:  I’m a sucker for trying something new, as long as it’s fun or delicious.  I will try something new every Friday.

On the weekends, I’ll just go Freestyle.

Well, like I said, today is Splurgeday Thursday, Y’all!

Today’s splurge is this beautiful Mainstay Peach & Mango three wick candle from Walmart & it only cost me a penny pinching $3.00.  I haven’t had a chance to burn it yet & I can’t wait.  It smells delicious without even lighting it. 
 

Treat yourself to something nice…go on & Splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment